Help! I have a website, but no visitors!
This is a comment often heard in Facebook groups and other places. You have a website, you have posted articles, it looks great, and yet there are hardly any visitors? What is wrong?
There are often several reasons why a website does not have as many visitors as it could have and is underperforming. Many factors need to be considered, but one of the first to consider and correct is SEO.
This course was created because I see so many people making basic mistakes with their sites. They can be corrected though.
Get the SEO right and you will immediately see an improvement in visitor numbers.
What is SEO and why is it important?
There are many ways to get your website noticed and to increase the number of visitors. Making sure your site ranks highly in search engine results is one of the most important.
This course, The On Page SEO Guide, shows how to optimise your site for Google, Bing, Yahoo! and other search engines.
The ultimate aim is to get onto the first page of search results because those links get the most clicks. No-one will find you if you are on page 57 of the results!
Getting onto page one of search results is not quick or easy and it takes time, effort and a lot of SEO. It is a long journey, but have the confidence that you’ll get there in the end.
Where do you start with SEO?
SEO is a huge subject and Google has said there are over 200 factors affecting the placing of your site in search results - its ranking.
Knowing where to start with SEO and what to focus on is confusing for many people.
The best place to start is with on page SEO. Take The On Page SEO Guide course and optimise your website and web pages for search engines.
You will soon see increased visitor numbers from Google, Bing and Yahoo!.
On page SEO
There are different types of SEO and this course specifically covers on page SEO. All SEO starts here.
The course looks at the techniques that are used to optimise web pages for search engine crawlers that index website contents.
The ultimate aim is to get onto page one of Google search results. This course is the place to start.
What you will learn with this course
On Page SEO Guide contents
- Introduction to the course and contents
1 How to improve SEO by optimising images
- The image problem many people face
- Optimise your images
- Resize old images with plugins
- Add image descriptions
- Choose file names carefully
2 How to write great titles that enhance SEO
- Article titles vs page titles
- How to grab people's attention
- Optimum title length
- Title examples
- Get help with titles
3 How to format the text for better SEO
- How to use headings
- The importance of headings
- The length of headings
- Optimum sentence length
- Bullet and numbered lists
4 How good content boosts SEO
- How long should articles be?
- Writing aids to improve your content
- Use Grammarly to improve your writing
- Use Hemingway to check your writing
5 How to create SEO friendly URLs
- How WordPress uses URLs
- Best permalink settings
- Edit URLs to make them friendlier
- When not to edit URLs
6 How other factors affect the SEO
- The value of categories and tags
- Use descriptive links
- The value of external links
- The impact of bad links
- The value of internal links
- Navigation and discovery
7 How to boost SEO with meta information
- Add meta descriptions
- Add meta keywords
- When to use noindex and nofollow
- Use meta tags for the home page
- Add author information
- How to generate Open Graph meta tags
There’s more! Check out the bonuses!
How does it work?
- Pay using PayPal and an account is created for you
- Your login details are emailed to the address you use with PayPal within 24 hours
- Log in and start the course
- Work at your own pace
- Return at any time and continue the course
- Take another course any time you want