However that is far from the only way in which recording video footage from your screen can be useful, and it is also often used to save online streaming videos, livestreams, webinars, Skype calls, and various other types of content.
In short being able to record your screen can come in handy in a number of ways. That is why it helps to have a screen recorder that will give you the means to do so and if you want one that will make it easy to record screen on Windows 10 you need look no further than Movavi Screen Capture Studio.
With its intuitive design, Movavi Screen Capture Studio will make recording your screen seem simple and straightforward.
It requires no prior experience, nor will you need any special skills or know-how to get started. If you want to begin to record a video right now, you can just follow these steps:
- Launch Movavi Screen Capture Studio and select Record screen in the menu.
- Select the area that you want to capture by clicking and dragging the mouse cursor to draw a frame over it, or using the list under Capture Area.
- Choose the audio source by making sure that the System Audio or Microphone icons are highlighted accordingly.
- Click REC to start recording after a 5 second delay.
- Click Stop to stop recording when you’re done.
- Click Save As to save the video.
As you can see it won’t take long to start recording a video using Movavi Screen Capture Studio, nor is it complicated.
With its features you can adjust any other recording parameters you require and set the frame rate, audio levels, or choose to capture keyboard and mouse actions.
After you have recorded a video, you can immediately launch the built-in video editor in Movavi Screen Capture Studio instead of saving the video.
When you do you’ll have access to a comprehensive range of editing tools that you can apply to insert customizable text, enhance the video quality, cut and join video segments, utilize special effects or filters, add audio tracks, and much more.
In some cases these features may be useful to help you fix problematic video footage, or improve areas that have poor quality.
However the truth is that the tools in Movavi Screen Capture Studio go far beyond that, and you can use them to transform the videos that you record into professional-looking content if you so choose.
Author: Aurelian Luke