This online course guides you step by step through promoting your website or blog on social networks. Learn the 50 places a day you can share your posts, products or services.
Best ways to promote your site and boost visitors
- Are you putting in the time and effort required to promote your website, blog, product or service?
- Don't write a post and then sit back and wait for people to discover it! They won't!
- The truth is, you have to promote like crazy!
- See the best ways to promote your content, site or business
- Discover 50 places a day to promote your stuff!
Who is this course for?
- Anyone with a website, PC and Mac users
- Bloggers, businesses, website owners
- Anyone that wants to promote their site
- Anyone that wants more site visitors
- Anyone that sells goods or services
What will I learn on this course?
- How to create great meta tags
- How Facebook uses Open Graph tags
- How to create Twitter Cards
- How to create Pinterest Rich Pins
- Best places to promote on Facebook
- Best places to promote on Twitter
- Best places to promote on Google+
- 50 places a day to share your stuff
- Places to promote you've never thought
Course contents in detail
Course is under construction. A new module is added each week.
- Get the page content right
- The importance of featured images
- The best size for featured images
- How to use old school meta tags
- Meta tags with All-in-One SEO
- Meta tags with Yoast
- Do your pages use Open Graph tags?
- Open Graph tags with Jetpack
- Open Graph tags with Yoast
- How to use Facebook debugger
- Fix problems with Facebook debugger
- Use Twitter Cards for great tweets
- The benefits of Twitter Cards
- Twitter's meta tags
- Twitter and Open Graph tags
- Best WordPress plugins for Twitter
- Use the Twitter Card Validator
- Troubleshooting Twitter Cards
- Why promote with Google+?
- Get a Google+ account
- Google+ home feed
- Google+ collections
- Create a Google+ collection
- Google+ communities
- Create your own Google+ community
- Posting strategy
- Use Rich Pins for stand-out Pinterest shares
- Use Open Graph tags
- Special Pinterest tags
- Optimise the page content
- Enable Rich Pins with the validator
- Confirm your website
Sign up and become a member to start the course