Help for bloggers and website owners
Everyone loves free stuff and here are great articles, ebooks and PDFs for anyone with a blog or website. It is suitable for novices and intermediate skill levels, PC and Mac. Many articles are taken from online courses.
Free help with WordPress!
Here are some general articles taken from the WordPress courses.
- 6 ways to make money from a website or blog
- Where to start blogging, website building
- 11 essential points when choosing web hosting
- Set up a WordPress site in 14 easy steps
- 16 things you must to do be accepted by AdSense
- Best backup options for your WordPress website
- 2 free tools to monitor your site and alert you to problems
- How to view your website on any device using Blisk
- How to access your WordPress site using FTP to fix faults
They are a small part of the courses, which contain many hands-on step-by-step guides. Take the courses to to create the successful website you always wanted.
Earn money from ads on your site
Ads on your site will earn you a passive income - in other words, once set up, there's little work on your part. Here is first half of the introduction to the course: Get started with Google AdSense.
Get traffic from Google and Bing search
The on page SEO guide course shows exactly what you need to do to drive traffic from Google and Bing. Here is the last article in the course:
Automate social media promotion
Promote, promote, promote! If your website isn't getting the visitors it deserves, you need to Automate social media sharing. Here is the course introduction.
FULL COURSE: Windows 10 Security Guide
This comprehensive course has guides covering every aspect of security in Windows. Don't get caught by malware, phishing and scams! This course is being rewritten, until the new version is done, the old one is FREE! Start the course.
Join our newsletter and download the course as PDFs.
More help and tips articles
These FREE articles have appeared elsewhere on RAWinfopages websites. All of them will help anyone with a website or blog in one way or another. Websites and blogs can be built equally well on both PCs and Macs, so these articles apply equally well to everyone.
From RAW Computing:
- How to speed up your website by optimising the images
- Add a GIMP plugin to optimise images for the web
- How to run WordPress on your PC using VirtualBox
From RAW Mac:
- Use Preview to edit and resize photos on the Mac
- Use Preview to resize and compress images for the Web
- Check how your website looks on any device using Safari
- Resizing vs resampling images - what's the difference?
- Use Grammarly to check your writing for errors
- Check your website for bad links using a free Mac app
From RAW Apps:
- 3 Android apps to monitor your website and get alerts
- 3 camera apps that make you a better photographer